Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween ECC Style

So this will not be a writing heavy post. But brief Halloween update:
We celebrated Halloween with the kids today. We were required to dress up, and led the kids in various party activities. We trick-or-treated from classroom to classroom, gave out candy, played pin the tail on the donkey (I was the donkey artist, that's goin on the ole CV), and did some trivia games. There were also pictures of us posted for the kids to vote with stickers on the best costume. We found out a week before the day that there would be cash prizes which was unfortunate because I would have been MUCH more elaborate had I known that. FORTUNATELY Ben had decided to be Jack from The Nightmare Before Christmas. I was his makeup person and it turned out pretty awesome, so we won grocery money! Huzzah! Without further ado, here are the pictures of me and some of my kids and Ben's sweet award-winning costume!






















No comments:

Post a Comment